Grantees can expect to receive the following by February 15th, 2019:
- Grant Agreement
- Reimbursement Form; and
- Reimbursement Schedule
(Note: Application Instructions are on the first Tab of the grant application - FY19 Infra App Rev.)
Application Due Date: Friday, November 9, 2018 by 11:59 p.m.
Per 16.9945 (1), Wis. Stats., applications for the TEACH Information Technology Infrastructure Grants must include the following: description of specific infrastructure to be purchased; plan to purchase, install and use the purchased infrastructure; and readiness to use purchased infrastructure. Benefit Date Rubric, which assesses readiness, can be found on the FY19 Application Instructions tab and in the FAQs.
Per Wis. Stat. 16.9945 TEACH Information Technology Infrastructure Grants are available to rural school districts who have 16 or fewer students per square mile and public libraries if the population of the municipality within which the library is located in 20,000 or less and if the public library is located in a rural territory as defined by the US Census Bureau.
Maximum Biennium Award:
A school district's maximum biennium award amount is calculated as follows:
- If the membership of the eligible school district is fewer than 750 pupils, $30,000.
- If the membership of the eligible school district is 750 pupils to 1,500 pupils, $40 multiplied by the school district's membership.
- If the membership of the eligible school district is more than 1,500 pupils, $60,000.
A public library's maximum biennium award amount is calculated as follows:
- If the library's municipal population is 2,000 or less, $5,000.
- If the library's municipal population is 2,001 to 4,999, $7,500.
- If the library's municipal population is 5,000 to 20,000, $10,000.
Purchase Period: July 1, 2018 through December **, 2020
(** 2 years from FY19 TEACH Infrastructure Grant Award. Exact date will be shared with grantees.)
Reimbursement Due Dates:
Please use the "Request for Reimbursement Worksheet" your grant contact received via email from DOA TEACH. The "Request Reimbursement Worksheet" is one of the tabs in the Excel Budget Document emailed to your grant contact.
Claims Due Date |
|July 1, 2018 - March 31, 2019||June 30, 2019|
|April 1, 2019 - October 31, 2019||December 13, 2019|
|November 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020||August 31, 2020|
|July 1, 2020 - December 21, 2020 -FINAL REQUEST ||February 19, 2021 (All reimbursement requests must be submitted to DOA – TEACH by February 19, 2021 – FINAL REQUEST.) |