TEACH Wisconsin was designed to advance education into the 21st Century through investment in educational technologies in Wisconsin through schools, cooperative educational service agencies (CESAs), libraries, and private and technical college systems. The program seeks to enable eligible institutions to take advantage of gains in technology and communications, to improve teaching and learning, and to provide students with the skills necessary to live and work in a complex world. TEACH assists educational institutions as they seek to:
- Access technological and communications resources and tools to improve teaching and learning;
- Accelerate the use of technology to allow students to learn without the barriers of distance and time;
- Partner with other educational institutions in the areas of technology and telecommunications; and
- Provide students with the skills necessary to live in a complex 21st Century world.
- Provide video distance learning capabilities.